Projection Report 4/19


Presentation Issues: A customer for the 6:35 Dumbo (Theater 7) said the image was out of focus. I made a very slight adjustment to the focus but given the lack of sightline into the theater from the booth it was hard to get an accurate adjustment. During the flip I threw up a test pattern and reset the focus on the projector and the image looked crisp after that. Not sure how it drifted off though, maybe the focus changes slightly when we switch inputs on the projector because we have automatic ILS enabled.

Preshow Clips/Playlist:

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up:

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers): Ordered Detective Pikachu posters, apparently the last time I tried to order them I used the wrong Technicolor account number (I gave them the one from the notes on the projection iMac) I told them our zip code and the name of our theater and they said our correct account number is 1059746. I added this to the notes.

Ordering/Receiving (content): Avengers and 9 to 5 DCPs have arrived and been ingested

Outgoing/Shipping (content): I'm leaving three drives on the cart to be picked up tomorrow

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Yes

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated (only if needed):

Marquee updated?: Added "Avengers: Endgame Opens Thursday" to the north side

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?: yes

Projection cart by TH5?: yes

Nest:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24