Projection Report 7/22 Admin/Open



Presentation Issues: None

Preshow Clips/Playlist: I created and scheduled an All Ages version of the Sword of Trust playlist for the matinee tomorrow.

Trailer Updates: I updated the volume cues for our lights down trailers per Alec's notes from this weekend.

Special Events/ AV set up: Only event is The Matrix: Reloaded in Th 2.

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers): We received a trailer for Cats on a thumb drive via FedEx. I ingested it just in case we end up showing it.

Ordering/Receiving (content): None

Outgoing/Shipping (content): Our DCP of Once Upon a Time in Hollywood is supposed to be here by the end of the day. Please keep an eye out for it and ingest it as soon as it arrives!

Print/video Inspection: I checked out The Matrix: Reloaded in Th 2 and decided to lower the volume cue to 4.5

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Yes

Maintenance/cleaning: None

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes. Waiting on film schedule to start next week's sheets.

Marquee updated?: I straightened up the front of the marquee, which I noticed looked a bit sloppy. Please make sure you are rearranging the titles (as needed) when something comes down or goes up. Also, I attached the string to the new pole arm. It's lighter and all-around easier to use, in my opinion.

Posters updated?: No updates.

Cleaning lights on for the night?: N/a

Projectors off for the night?: N/a

Projection cart by TH5?: Back in 3/7

Nest: I gave Jesse three posters to give away at trivia tomorrow night: Spider-man, Hobbs & Shaw, and Lion King.

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24