Projection Report 7/25 Admin & Open



Presentation Issues: I'm sure you all heard about our issues with the platter. I'll be sending out a detailed email regarding this tomorrow. Just know that we ran the first 35mm showing of OUATIH reel-to-reel and rebuilt the platter as the reels came down. Everything should be good to run the platter for the second screening tonight and all future screenings. I will of course keep everyone posted.

Preshow Clips/Playlist: Created and scheduled all of our new A1 playlists, as well as SE_PointBreak for brunch this weekend.

Trailer Updates: Updated Adult and All Ages trailer packs per Kris King's assignments.

Special Events/ AV set up: None except for the OUATIH premiere.

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers): I've been in Booth 1 since 11 am, but I don't think we received anything today.

Ordering/Receiving (content): I ordered The Nightingale from EclairPlay.

Outgoing/Shipping (content): None

Print/video Inspection: I got to check the DCP for Once Upon a Time In Hollywood before getting to work on the platter. I set the volume cue, but didn't get to check the credit cue. I think we should look into pushing the cue back to when credits start, not when the crawl starts.

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Yes

Maintenance/cleaning: None

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Everything is scheduled for this coming week. Please check this against the cue sheets when you start your shift!

Marquee updated?: I didn't get a chance to move OUATIH to the front of the marquee, but it needs to move before we open tomorrow.

Posters updated?: OUATIH needs updated snipes. Also, Booksmart, Yesterday, and Sword of Trust need to come down.

Cleaning lights on for the night?: N/a

Projectors off for the night?: N/a

Projection cart by TH5?: Back in 3/7

Nest:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24