Projection Report 7/7 Open



Presentation Issues: After checking over the playlists and cue sheets yesterday, I was surprised to get a call from the MODs that credit times were off again for some screenings. I realized then that the clock on the TMS is fast by two and a half minutes, which I believe is contributing to many of these cue sheet discrepancies. I've emailed Billy and asked him to check this out tomorrow and recalibrate the server's clock.

Preshow Clips/Playlist: The Once Upon a Time in Hollywood trailer was not removed from the Jaws playlist when I got in today. For some reason, it was actually about 8 minutes longer than it was supposed to be. I corrected this as soon as I noticed and the rest of the showing went on without incident.

I also built and scheduled the playlists for our two special events this week: Fantastic Planet with Morricone Youth and The Cure: Live in Hyde Park. However, the Fantastic Planet playlist is not finalized yet, as we're still waiting on Kris to upload the preshow for it to Dropbox. As a reminder, events will ALWAYS have different trailer assignments then our first-run movies. All trailer assignments can be found in the Team Drive. Special screenings will have their own sheet. As always, please let me know if you have any questions about this.

Trailer Updates: No updates

Special Events/ AV set up: Jaws was the only special event today. I've deleted the DCP and playlist from the servers.

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers): None

Ordering/Receiving (content): None

Outgoing/Shipping (content): None

Print/video Inspection: None

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Yes

Maintenance/cleaning: I replaced the overhead light that was out in TH7 before opening. As a reminder, the pole for unscrewing the overhead lights and the replacement bulbs are both in 3/7. Please let me know if you have trouble finding them or need a demonstration.

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes

Marquee updated?: No updates

Posters updated?: No updates

Cleaning lights on for the night?: N/a

Projectors off for the night?: N/a

Projection cart by TH5?: Back in 3/7

Nest: None

Additional Notes: None

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24