Projection Report 8/21 Full Day



Presentation Issues: The circuit breaker tripped during the first showing of Once Upon A Time in Hollywood on 35mm and again (twice actually) towards the end of the second screening. In both cases, I had the show back up and running within a few minutes. I also had the Christie lamp turned off, as well as all of the lights in the booth. After the show went down for the second time during the last screening, I turned the Christie off entirely. I can't think of much else I can do to prevent this from happening again. I think we need to have an electrician take a look and see if they can get to the bottom of this.

Also: for some unknown reason, there was no picture on screen during the first round preshow in Th 1. I just ejected and restarted the playlist and there were no other issues with that screening of Angry Birds 2.

Preshow Clips/Playlist: I updated all of our A1 playlists for next week. I will schedule them tomorrow during my admin time.

Trailer Updates: I updated the adult and all ages trailer packs for next week according to the current trailer list. I'm not sure if it's final though, so there may be some updates tomorrow.

Special Events/ AV set up: No events

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers): Our poster for Angel Has Fallen arrived. I will hang it up out front tomorrow morning. We also received posters for I Still Believe and The Goldfinch.

Ordering/Receiving (content): Just received a new TrailMix.

Outgoing/Shipping (content): None yet, but Woodstock and some other event content will be going back during my admin tomorrow.

Print/video Inspection: None. Keys for Angel Has Fallen activate tomorrow.

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Yes

Maintenance/cleaning: None other than routine 35mm maintenance

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes, no issues with the cue sheets today.

Marquee updated?: No updates

Posters updated?: No updates yet

Cleaning lights on for the night?: Yes

Projectors off for the night?: Yes

Projection cart by TH5?: Yes

Nest:

Additional Notes: Ingested new keys for Lion King.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24