Projection Report 10/14 Brunch



Presentation Issues:

There were no presentation issues that affected our guests. However, at 1:55 the entire TMS went completely offline. It said that we had no license and the first thing I noticed was that it was not able to see the external hard drive as I was in the middle of trying ingest the Zombieland and Parasite pre shows. Then I looked over and saw that everything was blacked out. I couldn't see playback status, the scheduler, or have any manual control of macros or playback. I immediately opened all IMS screens to see if I could view playback that way and have control and check to see that the automation was still scheduled. Everything appeared to be fine and the next pre-show (scheduled at 2:00) started automatically. I didn't see an obvious TMS contact in the vendor sheets and I already had all the MOD in the booth so Gil called Billy who counseled me to reboot the system. I was just nervous to do that while the movies were seemingly playing back just fine. After rebooting the system, everything was fine and it says we have a month left on our license.

Preshow Clips/Playlist:
I ingested the Zombieland and Parasite pre-shows onto TMS and made the playlists.
Zombieland playlist needs feature.


Trailer Updates: Made new adult trailer pack (10/17) - needs to be teched for volume.
Question: Matthew's email states that The Irishman should be added to the pack on 10/17 but I didn't see it in Kris's trailer list, so for now it has been left out.

Special Events/ AV set up:

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers): The Depeche Mode concert documentary poster came in today.

Ordering/Receiving (content):

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection: I ran The Love Witch again and adjusted the lighting cues.

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Tomorrow's (10/15) cue sheet and scheduler checked

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projectors off for the night?:

Projection cart by TH5?:

Nest:

Additional Notes: I handed out a closed captioning device to someone in TH5. They originally wanted an assisted hearing device but needed an induction loop because the headphones would interfere with the hearing aid they were wearing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Report 4/6 Open

Projection Close 12/28 Lillian