Projection Report 10/20 Close


Presentation Issues: None

Preshow Clips/Playlist:

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up:

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): We have a "Halloween Combo" drive arriving on Tuesday. It will include Beetlejuice (the brunch movie next weekend) along with four other features (Nightmare on Elm Street, Lost Boys, The Shining, and The Exorcist). I suppose we should hang onto this drive for the showing of Elm Street in November?

Outgoing/Shipping (content): I printed and attached shipping labels to the Over the Edge print. As I was bringing it to 3/7 to put it on the cart my key broke and I was unable to remove the broken piece from the lock so I brought the print back up to 4/6 and placed it by the rewind bench. I scheduled a pickup with FedEx for tomorrow 10am - 3pm.

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Checked cue sheets and scheduler for Monday - Thursday. Everything is all set through Wednesday, Thursday's sheet will be completed once we get Jojo Rabbit in and can tech it. We'll also need to send Zombieland feature and preshow to screen 3 before Thursday, but we can wait until we can get one of the Brooklyn Horror films off that server.

Marquee updated?: I did not get a chance to change the north side of the marquee back to Brooklyn Horror.

Posters updated?: Up to date

Cleaning lights on for the night?: Yes

Projectors off for the night?: Yes

Projection cart by TH5?: I was not able to move the cart since my key broke in the lock of the 3/7 booth preventing me from accessing it.

Nest:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Report 4/6 Open

Projection Close 12/28 Lillian