Projection Report 10/8 Close



Presentation Issues: No presentation issues.

Preshow Clips/Playlist: Gemini Man pre-show has been downloading for over 7 hours now. I noticed it has been hung up on the 40 min marker file so I stopped the download and re-grabbed the last three missing files from the folder off EVO and started the download again. It seems to be moving along and will be ready by tomorrow morning. I made the new adult trailer pack for 10/11.

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up:

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): Ingested keys for Downton + Abominable - we're good until 10/18 on these. Ingested Gemini Man and Addams Family keys.
**We are still missing keys for Thursday's screening of the Wizard of Oz. I have reached out to Warner Bros as per the directions in the booking with Deluxe. No word back yet, I'll be on top of it tomorrow morning.

Outgoing/Shipping (content): Do we want to ship out It 2 and Akira?

Print/video Inspection: I inspected all 5 reels of "Over The Edge". The print is in overall great condition and should run well. The reels are in booth 1. I will tech it tomorrow morning.

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning: I deleted more stuff off of TMS. It's still in the red though.

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): I began checking and making changes to this weekend's cue sheets. I will have the Tuesday and Wednesday allotments from Michael's schedule done by midday tomorrow.
Scheduler for tomorrow double checked and amended.

Marquee updated?: n/a

Posters updated?: I put up Addams Family and moved Zombie Land to the front facing "Coming Soon" so all the movies opening this week are together in front. I put the his and her Marriage Story in the coming soon spots in the entrance vestibule. Frozen 2 is back chilling in the box since it's the furthest out.

Cleaning lights on for the night?: Yes

Projectors off for the night?: Yes

Projection cart by TH5?: Yes.

Nest:

Additional Notes: I spent some time sifting through all the emails and calendar events to come up with an over-arching schedule of what needs to be done when. There is a lot going on this week, some pressing issues, and a lot of midweek changes across the board.  We're stretched a bit thin on admin hours this week so I'll be coming in for a few hours tomorrow morning before heading to Williamsburg to take care of some tech and AV set-up that I couldn't get to tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24