NPP Projection Report 11/22 Admin, Alec


Presentation Issues: No issues.

Preshow Clips/Playlist: We are now scheduling a "first round bumper" which a four-minute playlist scheduled 5 minutes before the first show of the day in each theater. Since we are scheduling a separate playlist, there is about 45 seconds with nothing on screen as the server switches the playlists. We are trying to figure out a more seamless way of executing this, but this is how it will be for now, just in case there are any questions.

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: Went through the NSF Vimeo playlist with the mic setup in Theater 3. Should be all set for tomorrow. I wasn't able to fully resolve the masking issue, however. My first instinct was to get the ladder and move the masking by hand and reset the pre-sets (which was probably wrong). I spent a while playing with it but no matter what I did I either could not get it to come in all the way to 1.33 with the motor or it would not open enough for even 1.85 with the motor. When I tried pressing #4 the curtain started coming off of the tracking and I had to fix it. As it is now, the 1.85 and scope presets are working, with the third preset as far in as I could get it with the motor (not quite 1.33 but a little past 1.66). By the time I had the curtain all back up and the main two presets correct the theater was about to open. I think I can figure this out once and for all during my next admin.

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers): Ordered posters for Little Women.

Ordering/Receiving (content): Drives for Queen & Slim, Christmas Vacation, and Krisha arrived. I have NOT ingested these as we are being more conscientious about using up space on the server. I tested all the drives in the drive bay and they all mounted properly.

-Since it's no longer the protocol to ingest features as soon as we receive them, I labelled each drive with the date it should be ingested on or if it is already on the TMS.

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning: Wrote Karen's ingest schedule on the white board.

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Checked over for today, no issues. Printed three copies.

-Started building next week's cue sheets.

-Scheduled the first round bumper through Thursday 11/28 and updated cue sheets.

Marquee updated?: Up to date

Posters updated?: Up to date

Cleaning lights on for the night?: N/a

Projectors off for the night?: N/a

Projection cart by TH5?: Back in 3/7

Nest:

Additional Notes: Ingested the new TMS license. It overlaps with our current one, so we are all set.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24