Projection Report 11/12 Admin, Karen



Presentation Issues: There were no presentation issues. Although I did spend a lot of time with the platter system today trying to trouble shoot points of failure. Anyone who is running the 35mm Marriage Story from now until Friday needs to stay in booth 1 as much as possible. We are also noticing a problem with it falling out of focus in different scenes with this last screening.

Preshow Clips/Playlist: I pulled the Ford v. Ferrari pre-show off of EVO as well as updated PS for NSFClosing and Vimeo. 

Trailer Updates: I made the new trailer pack for 11/15/19

Special Events/ AV set up: I re-programmed the 1.33 masking slot to 1.78 for TH3. In doing so I had the curtains snap out of the clips again and so I took the time (with some help from Juan) to add/cut more zip-tie points of closure along the vertical where the side curtains meet, along with re-securing the top to the roller clips.

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content):
Ford v. Ferrari DCP came in and has been ingested. The keys go live tomorrow morning and should be teched during the admin shift tomorrow.
We are still waiting on the Frozen & Beautiful Day pre-shows, as well as the new Christmas trailer and the Nov card update. I was going to wait on building those playlists until we have all content so there aren't incomplete playlists that slide through the cracks. I have noticed some playlists over the past couple weeks missing content and I think they were built before all content was ready and then forgotten about.

Outgoing/Shipping (content): There are a bunch of drives to walk out but I got stuck here past the closing time. Either Alec or I will grab them tomorrow. Please keep "Trouble with Harry" I have had some staff request a staff screening of that one.

Print/video Inspection: There are two more opinions that have weighed in on the damaged film from the Marriage Story credits that it is indeed unsalvageable. I will bring in the film to the Cinema Dept. meeting tomorrow.

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning: Thorough cleaning of the 35mm projector and rollers as we are noticing scratches appearing on the MS print.

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): cue sheets are good to go for tonight

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projectors off for the night?:

Projection cart by TH5?:

Nest:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Report 4/6 Open

Projection Close 12/28 Lillian