Projection Report 11/18 Admin, Karen



Presentation Issues: There were no presentation issues in the first round.

Preshow Clips/Playlist:

Trailer Updates: We have stopped playing NSF19 trailer today.

Special Events/ AV set up:
*I played NSF19 cue to cue one last time. Everything looks great. I had to update the preshow portion of the playlist. 4 mics, no chairs in theater + 1 mic in high-res after

*Gregg from Mass Appeal came in to tech Wednesday night's event. The event will be labor intensive with a dedicated projectionist needed to change audio input and lighting throughout the show as well as a full DJ set-up in high-res for an after party. I will stay on tomorrow into the evening to offer event support. I almost feel like the 1999 preshow is better than the Music Driven for this event. Thoughts?

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content):

Outgoing/Shipping (content): 
I am walking the massive amount of drives to the UPS drop-off on my way out

Print/video Inspection:
*Teched Lighthouse in TH5 to check to see if the cues are firing to change from 1.85 for the short to 1.33 for the feature. We only have curtains enough for 1.78 (ish) in TH5 so the masking doesn't fire, but the weird thing is that the projector cue also didn't fire, I had to manually switch it to 1.33. I'm going to check it at 5:00 to see if it fires during playback.

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Yes, for Mass Appeal.

Maintenance/cleaning:

I ran the scratch test reels from booth 1 up on the screen. No scratches and 11 runs; I think we should do 20 total without the platter but I am going to build a platter test reel since that will be the next step in testing. Also we are missing the masking plate pin that secures the plate in its sliding track on P2 in TH1. AND the take-up belt jumped its track on me AGAIN on P1 so the entire scratch reel ended up on the floor (and backed up in the bottom sound-head portion, that's when I discovered it. This is the 2nd time the belt has slipped off on me while using P1.
Has anyone else noticed that P2 makes very unhappy noises when you power on the breaker? And also when film is running through the projector?

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift):
*Mascha and I met about the extra 7 minutes in Lighthouse in TH5 M-W and Marriage Story in TH3 going 12 minutes into the next round M&W. We decided the best compromise was to take back the extra 5 minute cushion we have created for assigned seating just for these screenings. I re-scheduled these to start at 30 minutes prior to the ticket time. Cue sheets and scheduler has been adjusted.

Marquee updated?:
* Can we put "Mass Appeal Tribute to Roc Raida Wed 11/20" up on the marquee?

Posters updated?:
*Can we take down NSF19 poster out front tonight and replace it with the Depeche Mode poster? It is filed in booth 3/7.

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projectors off for the night?:

Projection cart by TH5?:

Nest:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Report 4/6 Open

Projection Close 12/28 Lillian