Projection Report 11/8 Admin



Presentation Issues: There were no presentation issues in the first round.

Preshow Clips/Playlist:

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: 
I ran the whole slide show for the Bar Mitzvah and had libreoffice freeze on me. I adjusted the power save settings on the computer so that it never shuts off. It was set to go to sleep at 10 minutes and that was right when the slide show froze. I ran the slide show again for 20 minutes and everything was fine. Fingers crossed. I am leaving detailed technical directions for Erin, who will be working, along with directions on how to switch to Blu-ray as back-up.

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers): There is a big dry-mounted (on foam) Marriage Story poster n 3/7.

Ordering/Receiving (content):

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:
I teched The Irishman and moved some light cues around (they were coming up before the credits started and there was no lights down for the trailers). I also raised the volume to 6.5 (it may even stand to come up to 7.0, as I teched it in TH5 ahead of the staff screening and it was still a hair on the low side. I will pop in and listen to it today in TH2.
I teched The Trouble with Harry, it looks great and the volume is good. There aren't any credits. I just have the lights coming to mid right at the end of the movie and then a 45 second black slug thrown in before DCP_end where I bring lights UP and give an extra minute before blasting the cleaning lights.
I also watched the Little Women and Knives Out trailers, since I don't remember anyone saying they did. They look great, all are good at 4.5 volume.
I am going to do a full run-through of the Bat Mitzvah GG and slideshow presentation with the blu-ray and get timing.

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift):
-Updated end times for Trouble w/ Harry. Note that there are no credits, really. There are 15 seconds from the end of the movie and the end of the file.
Cue sheets looked good for tonight.
Printed 3 copies: one to be posted by the rack in Booth 1, one for the projectionist to have one them, and one for booth 4/6

Checked every house and all playlists: Yes

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projectors off for the night?:

Projection cart by TH5?:

Nest:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24