Projection Report 12/5 CLOSE Karen



Presentation Issues:
-There were no presentation issues. (Although I had a show that was auto scheduled 2 minutes after the previous show ended and it didn't start so I had to do it manually. I thought we were good to automate with at least two minutes in between playlists, something to keep an eye on.)

Preshow Clips/Playlist:
-Made a new Knives Out playlist and scheduled it for Hawks with babies on Tuesday.

Trailer Updates:
--New trailmix came in. I pulled the latest Bombshell trailer from it since we will be needing it next week.

Special Events/ AV set up:
-Spoons, Toons, & Booze lost sound for a few minutes during one of their trivia spots. I got the call while I was double checking the mic set up in TH7, as I was walking back into the theater 1, I re-executed the CP750 Digital 1 command thinking maybe Michael accidentally changed the audio input when trying to control the lights, at the same time he had unplugged and re-seated the hdmi cord from his laptop. We got sound back. Michael thinks it was the cable (although we are pushing both video and audio through that cable, so that doesn't really make sense) either way, it was minor, and I want to encourage, rather than discourage, STB from doing their own house lights so I didn't press further.

-Killer Raccoons in TH7 went smoothly. They decided against a Q&A.

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content):

Outgoing/Shipping (content):
-Two drives ready to walk to the UPS drop, which I will do tomorrow during admin.

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning:
-Everytime I got ready to dig into cleaning Projector 1 parts in booth 4/6, I got a call over the walkie. Hoping for some peace and quiet tomorrow during admin so I can play with putting proj 1 back together and running a reel.

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift):
-Checked cue sheets for the week and scheduled out the entire week minus Jumanji through 12/12.

Marquee updated?:
-I will take down STB tomorrow morning when I get in.

Posters updated?:
Up to date

Cleaning lights on for the night?:
Yes

Projectors off for the night?:
Yes

Projection cart by TH5?:
Yes

Nest:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24