NPP Projection Blog ADMIN/OPEN 1/6, Karen



Presentation Issues:
-About 5 minutes into Frozen 2 in TH3, the lamp decided to shut off. This time, totally on its own (I was definitely not late night teching in 7 and accidentally turned the lamp off).  Also, I was not still poking around in the rack looking at wires for TH3's CP750 , I had finished that almost an hour before we opened. I have no idea why this happened. I decided to restart the feature from the beginning when I got the lamp back on.

Preshow Clips/Playlist:

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up:

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content):

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning:
-I thoroughly checked masking connections in TH1 and sound processor connections in TH3. There were two wires coming out of the CP750 that had slipped out of their power relays in the circuit board, so I re-crimped them.
-I wrote an email to Dolby customer service about out CP750 issues.
-I also tried something else with the masking cues in 1, which I won't bother describing unless it actually fixes the issue. I'm at my wits' end with TH1 masking!
-Screen aligning needs to be done in TH4 and 6
-Scope masking was way off in TH4, TH2 looked a little wonky too, TH6 looked ok, someone should get up close in TH1 and check (I ran out of time).

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift):
-We are good for tonight. Printed 2 copies for evening projection.

Marquee updated?:
Yes

Posters updated?:
Yes

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projectors off for the night?:

Projection cart by TH5?:

Nest:

Additional Notes:
-The schedule for next week will be up by tomorrow! Thanks for your patience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Report 4/6 Open

Projection Close 12/28 Lillian