NPP Projection Blog OPEN 1/5 Karen



Presentation Issues:
-There were no presentation issues. The curtains in TH1 were open to scope when I came in this morning (which they shouldn't be. I made some changes to the playlists before we opened which are detailed below to see if that would help. So far today, everything has automated properly. I was in the theater for the start of ET and they closed to flat and then I was there for the start of Frozen 2 and they opened to scope.
-Started Little Women and made some adjustments together with Alec. We still need to adjust the masking plate into Reel 2. Print looks beautiful, and exactly the way it did on the first run. Those occasional dust marks have been there since the very first screening.

Preshow Clips/Playlist:
-I made some timing changes to when the masking cues fire within the following playlist packs: SCOPE lens/masking change, DCP_Show end, and SCOPE_feature. I am allowing a buffer on either side of the masking cues now. I did notice that the lens change and dowser close cues were firing out of order from which they were programmed so I spaced them out further as well. Hopefully this helps. I have asked Alec to be watching TH1 at the start of the rest of the pre shows and trailers tonight.

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up:
-I tested streaming NBC live today, we are good to go for presenting the Golden Globes.
-FYI: We still have not yet connected our cable box to the projector in high-res.

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content):

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning:
-I deleted ET from the TMS and ingested Citizen Kane (keys go live on Tuesday at 0800)
-I topped off the intermittent oil in P1.

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift):
-We are good for tonight and tomorrow.

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projectors off for the night?:

Projection cart by TH5?:

Nest:

Additional Notes:
Chris came in to train today. He wore the walkie and took care of handling all calls for manual starts, etc. We went over some TMS stuff. He helped set-up and test for streaming the Golden Globes in high-res tonight, and rode shotgun while I cleaned the projector and platter, and set up for Little Women.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24