NPP Projection Report 11/23 Close


To do this evening/ was completed:

Presentation Issues: Audio issue with the Tenet screening in Theater 1 which led to the screening being interrupted and most of the 6th reel going unshown, see below.

Preshow Clips/Playlist: I noticed during the first show that C'mon C'mon is 1.66, so I added the lens/masking change for that ratio to the playlist.

Built and scheduled the Love Actually playlist.

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: Tenet 35mm screening in Theater 1. when I changed over to reel 6 of the film, I got a call from the servers in the theater that only the music on the soundtrack was playing, no dialogue. I thought it was just a glitch with the changeover as I heard the dialogue fine through the booth monitor, but when I checked in the theater I could barely hear anything, even music. I tried switching to the SR soundtrack, checked the connections to/from the film audio processor, restarted everything, switched between projectors, but nothing worked. I was so stumped that I stopped the movie, and after emailing DMS in a panic I figured out the main amps had shut off. Turns out the movie was so loud it tripped the breakers for the main amps. I got them back on and projected the 7th (last reel) for the remaining audience.

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers): Ordered posters for Benedetta, Spider-Man: No Way Home, and The Matrix Resurrections through IMoxie.

Ordering/Receiving (content): Ingested new keys for Dune.

I noticed that the Universal Holiday Combo drive, with Love Actually and How the Grinch Stole Christmas, also contains The Best Man Holiday, screening 12/8.

Outgoing/Shipping (content): Cleared Last Night in Soho feature and playlist from all servers.

Scheduled a FedEx pickup for the Tenet print.

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Added tracking for The Holiday, The Secret Life of Plants, and Scrooged drives. All three are due to arrive on Friday 11/26.

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Updated cues for Love Actually and Once Upon a Time in China II.

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?: Yes

Projectors off for the night?: Yes

Projection cart by TH5?: Yes

Nest:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24