NPP Projection 3/10



To do this evening/ was completed: Twice attempted to locally ingest Chopping Mall to T1, but the ingest failed due to "copied file hash does not match remote filed hash" and "retrieve asset failed"--did not have time to attempt an ingest through TMS. Ingested new keys for Spiderman. Downloaded and ingested the Sundays on Fire preshow.

Presentation Issues: During Round 1 in T1 I got a call alerting me that the preshow was playing with no image on screen. I went to check on things and I saw that the projector had an AC interlock error occur. I had thought this issue had been resolved, so did not think to check when I got in, as I went straight to T4 to prep for the 35mm screening. I ejected the playlist, brought the house lights up and restarted the projector. I got the playlist back on screen a few minutes before the trailers were scheduled to begin.

Cool As Ice 35mm screening: At the beginning of reel 4, the take-up belt on P4 (projector next to sound rack) slipped off its spindle and film started piling up on the floor. I heard the slip as it happened and quickly stopped the projector's motor, notified MOD and assessed the situation. Not too much film had fallen to the ground so I wound the film by hand back onto the take-up reel and repositioned the take-up belt properly. I was able to continue projecting the reel about 5-7 minutes after pausing the show. It's possible some detritus may have accumulated on the reel. I held a kimtech tissue to the film as I wound it back onto its shipping reel.

Preshow Clips/Playlist:

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: Cool as Ice screening went smoothly aside from the take-up belt issue detailed above. Print is wound back onto its shipping reels and is resting in 4/6 for the evening. Mixer, mics and cables were brought back to 4/6 as well.

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content):

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Yes

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?: Yes

Projectors off for the night?: Yes

Projection cart by TH5?: Yes

Nest:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Report 4/6 Open

Projection Close 12/28 Lillian