NPP Projection 5/27 Admin


To do this evening/ was completed: Inspect Beyond the Black Rainbow.

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist: Downloaded and ingested Forecast 6/3 A, the new Nitehawk Diaries trailer, and the Brunch Club trailer. The 6/3 B Forecast and Crimes of the Future preshow are still uploading.

Built and scheduled the playlist for Scott Pilgrim.

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up:

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers): Received posters for Bodies, Bodies, Bodies. Reorganized the caddy a bit and put Top Gun, Bob’s Burgers, and Crimes of the Future posters in a new archive tube.

Ordering/Receiving (content): Received keys for RRR, they are active but they did not come with enough time for me to tech it today, but we will have time next week. The credit offset was included with an email with info on the DCP from Variance, so I added a lights up cue to the playlist. 

Outgoing/Shipping (content): Born to Win and Return of the Jedi prints were picked up.

Print/video Inspection: Reinspected the Bug print, no issues. Packed it up for return, label was included so it can go out Monday if FedEx is making pickups on the holiday or Tuesday if not.

Timed Ricochet credits.

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning: The new IMS storage disks arrived, however they came right before the theater opened so I did not have enough time to upgrade any today. I will have to start on Tuesday. This should be a great week to do this though as there’s not many features moving around from theater to theater. I should be able to upgrade more than one server in a day.

The Theater 3 Christie needs a lamp change. Once I got around to it however there wasn’t enough time for the auto-calibration to complete before the theater opened, so I had to leave it. The lamp should definitely be fine through the long weekend, I will change it on Tuesday.

I checked on the focus on the projector in Theater 4, and did not have any problems getting an even focus with the 1.85 lens. I also checked the 1.85 lenses in Theater 1 as after the last time a film of this ratio was screened in there, Jack mentioned part of the screen being soft from one of the projectors. I checked both and was able to get the focus even on both of them. I’d like to carve out some time to run some film with both Will and Jack to try and get to the bottom of what may have caused this during the shows.

I also looked into the issues from the private event last night. The cue to set the volume to 10 for the mic (it needed to be this loud since the mixer was in use for Theater 4) did not upload correctly to Theater 3 so when the intro slide came up the volume did not raise and the microphone was inaudible. I had also checked the preshow but the audio on the parts I watched was not visibly out of sync so I did not notice the problem, so both these issues were on me and I apologize for that.

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Added credit times for RRR, Scott Pilgrim, and Ricochet.

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Report 4/6 Open

Projection Close 12/28 Lillian