NPP Projection Report 6/5 Open


To do this evening/ was completed:

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist:

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: The Dog Day Afternoon screening went well. I looked at the beginning of reel 3 before the screening after Jack’s notes from yesterday as it sounded like a print issue, but there was nothing that would have caused vertical shakiness. I increased the gate tension on projector 2 and there were no problems throughout the screening.

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content):

Outgoing/Shipping (content): Scheduled pickups of Ricochet and Dog Day Afternoon prints for tomorrow.

Print/video Inspection: Re-inspected the Dog Day Afternoon print after the screening. It’s ready to go back.

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift):

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?: Swapped the Elvis poster for Jurassic World in the lobby. Strangely, the Jurassic World poster has no title on it other than in the credits part at the bottom of the poster. Not sure if that’s intentional or a mistake.

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes: Jesse asked if I could put ESPN on in Trees Lounge in the afternoon. I assumed we had this channel so I said I could, but when I went to the channel number on the cable box it said we weren’t subscribed. I seem to remember playing this channel in the past so I checked the router on the wall and rebooted the cable box twice and it still said the same thing. On the screen that appeared when I put in the number for ESPN there was an option to “troubleshoot” which I tried and it said the box was having a “data connectivity issue” but that I would still be able to play live TV (at which point it gave me the option of rebooting the box). I checked other channels and they worked normally so I assume we must not be subscribed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24