NPP Projection Report 7/23 Open


To do this evening/ was completed:

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist:

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: The Out of Time screening went very well. Wound the print back onto house reels for tomorrow. Cleaned projectors before/after.

The DJ set in Trees went well also. When Gerard came up to help me get the turntables out of the closet he said our setup was broken, which I hadn’t heard anything about. However he told me that John Woods left a replacement in the storage closet, it was just a turntable so I assumed one of the turntables was broken. After I set up our turntables Eliel swapped the broken one out for John’s (I didn’t know which was broken, both turned on and I had nothing to test them with, and I had to get ready for the 35mm screening). When we broke it down I left John’s turntable in the box with our working one. Someone was supposed to come work on the broken one today but as far as I know that didn’t happen. The broken one is in John’s box was in for the time being.

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content):

Outgoing/Shipping (content): I rescheduled the FedEx pickup for Monday to include Supernova and Out of Time. The label is already attached to the Out of Time box so please place it on the cart with Supernova after reinspecting and packing it up tomorrow night. 

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift):

Marquee updated?: Got out letters for Dirty Dancing for when Out of Time comes down tomorrow.

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24