NPP Projection 8/11 Close



To do this evening/ was completed: Inspected reel one of Days of Thunder, and added some countdown leader to reel two. Noticed that reel one does not have any changeover cues so I added some with the grease pencil. The reel has motor cues but they appear too late, so I added new motor cues as well. Please let me know if the new cues need to be redone/how they look on screen. Added additional countdown leader to reel two but I haven't inspected it yet. Reel four can be put on screen as I inspected it a few days ago. I'll continue inspection this weekend.

The Fifth Element print is on the push cart by the side entrance, ready for pickup.

Presentation Issues: When I changed over to reel two of Twin Peaks, it was very out of focus. I refocused immediately so nothing to worry about but I'm wondering if we can make it standard procedure to run a test loop prior to opening so we can have a baseline focus when the print goes on screen.

Additionally reel two was showing a significant vertical bounce/jitter, which was resolved by increasing tension on the gate. The bounce lasted about a minute.

Preshow Clips/Playlist:

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me went smoothly in T1. Print has been rewound and I cleaned both projectors after the screening. A few minor presentation notes above.

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): We received a drive for Beast, held off on the ingest.

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Yes

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes

Marquee updated?: Yes, put up letters for Crooklyn and Emily the Criminal. 

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?: Yes

Projection cart by entrance?: Yes

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24