NPP Projection 9/21 Close



To do this evening/ was completed:
Yes

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist: I ingested the following clips to the server

- PSA_Policy_Horror_V2
- HN_15a_FallWelcome_V2
- TLR_NPP_NewFest22

I was having trouble ingesting the PS_FR_DontWorryDarling_15min_V2. I had all the elements, but it wouldn't recognize past the PKL/Asset Map. I tried downloading the files from the Drive twice and it still wouldn't full ingest. 

Trailer Updates: 

Special Events/ AV set up:

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content):

Outgoing/Shipping (content): I left out Mars Attacks! to be picked up for tomorrow.

Print/video Inspection: I inspected the rest of Zodiac tonight. The print is in terrific condition. They are on house reels and ready for the show. 

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?: Yes 

Projection cart by entrance?: Yes 

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Report 4/6 Open

Projection Close 12/28 Lillian