NPP Projection 10/19 Close



To do this evening/ was completed: Yes

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist: I built the playlist for Decision to Leave. The only preshow clip mentioned in the Trailer list that I could not find on the server or on the Drive was PS_Generic_v9_25min, which I could not find no matter where I looked. The Generic_V8_40 was about 5 minutes too long, so I combined two generic clips that equaled 10 minutes instead. If someone manages to dig that other Preshow clip, by all means please do!

Lillian and I converted the PS_Generic_Korean_15min and PS_Generic_DecisiontoLeave_5min preshow clips in DCPoMatic because the original files weren't ingesting properly and ingested them into the server.  
 
Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: Before I Change My Mind in Theater 3 went smoothly from intro into feature and then feature into Q+A. Everything there has been broken down and put in its place. 

Unidentified Objects was little trickier. We delayed the intro by about 10 minutes or so and then the Q+A ran long and everyone took forever to clear out of Theater 2. By the time everything was done, I had to cut about 24 minutes into the Bros preshow. 

The mics for Theater 2 have not been broken down yet, so those just need to be taken care of. 

I put the DJ Cables in Trees Lounge in their box, but I couldn't find the DJ key to shut down the receiver.

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):


Ordering/Receiving (content):

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: 

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): I made my way through the cue sheets for 10/21-10/27. I managed to make it through to Monday (missing only the Coraline and Wes Craven's New Nightmare timing) so the other days just need to be filled out. 

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:
Yes 

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Report 4/6 Open

Projection Close 12/28 Lillian