NPP Projection Close 10/25



To do this evening/ was completed: Yes 

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist: I downloaded, then converted the two preshow clips for Banshees of Inisherin (PS_FR_Banshees_5min and PS_Generic_Irish_15min) and ingested them to all theaters. 

I built the playlist for Banshees of Inisherin

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: Trivia went great! Perfectly solid setup and breakdown. 

A Clockwork Orange also went smoothly. 

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers): I ingested the Bones and All Trailer into all Theaters. 

Ordering/Receiving (content): I ingested the new Prey DCP into Theater 1 and should be ready for tomorrow's screening.

Outgoing/Shipping (content): 

Print/video Inspection: I inspected The Faculty print. It's in terrific shape with few splices. The major thing to note is that it's got the trailer for She's All That tacked on to the front of it. It's also in Open Matte, which is just something to keep an eye on tomorrow. 

I also rewound the last reel of New Nightmare. Feeling around Reel 4, but I didn't really feel any tenting on it. But Reel 6 was a little tent-y so I rewound it upstairs to see if that would help, which it did. 

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Yes

Maintenance/cleaning: I updated the DCP/35 mm whiteboard with all the events we have coming up in November. 

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): I started building the cue sheets for next week. I have everything but the end times, which I was going to work tomorrow. 

I added in the timing for The Faculty tomorrow, taking the She's All That trailer length into account. 

Marquee updated?: 

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:
Yes

Projection cart by entrance?:
Yes

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24