Projection Close 11/25



To do this evening/ was completed: Hey everyone! As you can see, I'm posting from my proper profile now...all thanks to Alec, who is an IT angel and figured out that, in the top left corner of the tools section there's a formatting option with 'html' and 'compose.' He switched mine back to compose. 

Presentation Issues: Alec's blog wasn't published and I tried to publish it, but can't quite do that from my own profile, but he mentioned that some of the keys for the OCAP screenings we have going on right now hadn't been properly ingested. He's totally right in it that in the emails we get sent from Deluxe, there's one initial email and then a response with another set or keys for the OCAP or CCAP, whichever one didn't come first. That being said, I was almost certain all keys had been downloaded apart from The Fablemans (I think...) and what's tricky is that the KDMs we're being given right now don't exactly last super long. I know I had ingested some keys for HBO not long ago so that Jack could do the first tech during his admin shift and, if I'm remember correctly, one kdm didn't transfer. This was okay and only took him a second, but I was super confused as to why it didn't go through. Sometimes I have to click 'upload' twice, too, when ingesting them to the TMS. 

Preshow Clips/Playlist: Sent the OCAP version of The Menu to T5 and OCAP White Noise to T7. The TMS would've ingested these since they're scheduled and it always ingests scheduled content 72 before showtime if the feature hasn't been transferred to its screening room, but I wanted to make sure just in case. 

I ingested A Christmas Vacation and A Christmas Story from the Deluxe Film Vault/Eclairplay, and sent them to T2. 

Deleted Decision to Leave teaser and preshow. 

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: Took out the prospective DJ cables for tomorrow's brunch session. 

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content):

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Yes! Updated the doc since we've got Christmas Story, Christmas Vacation, and No Budge all set. 

Maintenance/cleaning: Check in on the projectors in T1 in preparation for Hook. Gonna need some grease and the strength of another human being to help me do some maintenance on P2 since the apparatus that covers the belt is very, very tight. Too tight. 

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Hook had an incorrect preshow time. I changed it for Sat/Sun.

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?: We've got loads of these White Noise posters and art cards. Collaborating with bar to see where we can lay them out and/or keep some for trivia. 

Cleaning lights on for the night?:Yes 

Projection cart by entrance?: Yes

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24