Projection Open 12/29

Hey, everyone! First day back. I have some goodies I forgot to bring in today, so keep an eye out for them tomorrow. Thanks, y'all, for holding down the fort. Seems like things have been quiet around here...I've been reading the blogs and as far as T2 goes, I'll be changing the bulb tomorrow. The booth temperatures are good for now. Just to remind folks--the schedule for the month of January has been posted, so please plan accordingly for time off requests, shift swaps, etc. 


To do this evening/ was completed: I tried to organize myself a little bit more over the holiday break and found some old notes on resizing Scope letterboxed files within 1.78 in DCP-o-matic. I'll be adding this to the manual. 

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist: 

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: Chair got taken out for accessibility. Put it back safe n sound. 

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): I checked out the new Shure mixer for T3 and the power plug it came with is a Euro-type, so I reached out to the seller contact to see if we could exchange the plug since working with adapters can make connections a little iffy. In the meantime, we can use part of the AC/DC power cord that we use for CRU drives!

Outgoing/Shipping (content): I'll be bringing the CRU drives of Bones & All and White Noise to the post office this evening. 

Print/video Inspection: Phantom Thread should be showing up either Sunday or Monday. I'll try to confirm with John. 

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Tracking info is up to date. 

Maintenance/cleaning: 

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Couple of tight turnarounds today, but nothing huge. Keep an eye out for manual starts. 

Marquee updated?: Phantom Thread letters can go up tonight or tomorrow. 

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24