NPP Projection Close 1/17 (McKegg)



To do this evening/ was completed:
Yes

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist: I made playlists for A Man Called Otto for this coming week, but it wasn't in the trailer list, so I added the trailer pack for Avatar. 

I also built a playlist for All the Beauty and the Bloodshed, but it was not on the trailer list either. So I put in our generic preshow and our R trailer pack for now. 

I didn't get the chance to build the RRR playlist, but that also wasn't on the trailer list. 

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: Trivia went off great! Everything is broken down and in its right place

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): We received both All the Beauty and the Bloodshed and RRR, both of which I ingested and should be on the servers. 

We received keys for All the Beauty and the Bloodshed and RRR and I loaded them in as well. 

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Yes

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): I built out the cue sheets and started scheduling automation. I got fully through the week minus some event timing, Infinity Pool, and RRR

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?: Yes

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24