NPP Projection 2/10 (Closing)



To do this evening/ was completed: Thanks all for covering for me while I was out sick! I was glad to be back with a very quiet Prospect shift. 

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist: I downloaded and then ingested the following preshow clips into all theaters: 

- TLR_NPP_FORECAST_0217A
- TLR_NPP_FORECAST_0217B
- TLR_NSF23
- TLR_NPP_RoxyCarmichael

I started building next week's playlists, adding in those clips to the necessary playlists. I made 2/17 playlists for: 

- Avatar 2
- M3GAN
- Close
- Puss in Boots: The Last Wish
- Tar
- EO
- A Knock at the Cabin

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: For the Shorts Fest, I downloaded the DCP of Operation Carcajou and ingested it into the server.

I also downloaded D as in Do Not and started converting it into a DCP. It was still converting when I left. 

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content):

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Yes

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?: Yes

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24