NPP Projection Close 2/14 (McKegg)



To do this evening/ was completed: Yes

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist:

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: The Cruel Intentions show went great! We only cut about 6 minutes into the preshow because of the tech, but the show itself was terrific. We had to make a little adjustment when the performers wanted to be on mic before the bow music, but it was handled swiftly! 

Apart from one really unfortunate thing that happened specifically to me during the tech. More on that below! 

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content):

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:
I was able to download With the Fishes short through my personal computer, Airdropped it to the Projection iMac, converted it to a DCP, and ingested it onto the server. 

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Yes

Maintenance/cleaning: When I first came in today, I had trouble taking my key out of the Theater 4/6 door lock, but I eventually did. So I chalked it up to a hiccup with me opening the door. 

However, during the tech for Cruel Intentions, I had some trouble opening the Projection Booth door in Theater 2. In the process my key snapped off in the lock. Thankfully I was able to get the broken part out of the door. But I'm still going to need a new key. Sorry everyone! 

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Cue sheets for this week are filled out apart from Cocaine Bear and the other events. 

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?: Yes

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24