NPP Projection Admin 3/28



To do this evening/ was completed: Tech'd A New Hope DCP--all good to go. Woman King blu-ray ripped and transcoding in DCPoMatic right now. 

Cue sheets still in progress. Playlists built for Air. Super Mario ingested to T1. Kirsten Dunst preshow content will be available on Drive tomorrow morning.

Keys uploaded for D&D. 

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist:

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: I tried running the film I built up on the platter again, and got brain wrap again at the exact same spot... I think the countdown leader I had spliced on at this point had simply not wound with enough tension (I wound it onto the takeup by hand, and therefore not at a consistent rate, when I got the brain wrap last time. Just ran deck to deck again after that. When I was screening the film off the platter at first, the picture seemed a bit dim but I think my eyes were playing tricks on me. I compared the brightness of both projectors after, raised the voltage on P1 ever so slightly, they looked even. -Alec

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content):

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning: The new lamp for projector 1 in T1 arrived, I changed it while Jack observed. After focusing it, it still looked a bit dim compared to the other projector. To get it to an even brightness I had to raise the voltage a bit too high. I ended up moving the lamp/reflector forward (toward the gate) very slightly. This helped with the brightness and I was able to get the light from both projectors even with P!'s lamp at a safe voltage. - Alec

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift):

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Report 4/6 Open

Projection Close 12/28 Lillian