NPP Projection Close 3/24



To do this evening/ was completed: Toward the end of the shift, as I was using the 4/6 desktop, out of the corner of my eye I saw and heard a very quick burst of amber light. I turned to see what had just happened and saw an old bulb resting on top of a stack of Christie lamp packages. I can't say for sure that the old lamp was the source of the explosion but I think it's the only logical culprit I can observe. I told MOD about it, and also told them that I hadn't disposed of these bulbs before and didn't want to touch it. So we left things alone. 

Downloaded and ingested all first run preshow content--3/31 first run playlists have been built.

4/6 swept and mopped.

DCPs made for Getting it Back and Lee Fields--both on DCP II drive.

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist:

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up:

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content):

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24