NPP Projection Report 3/21 Close (McKegg)



To do this evening/ was completed: My first solo 35 outing went great! Outside of that, it was the usual Tuesday night business

Presentation Issues: During Breathless, Cristina and I noticed on Projector 2 that the focus was going in and out. I was doing my best to keep it consistent. It was not an issue on Projector 1 at all, so it didn't wholly seem like it was the print. I did notice that the film playing on Projector 2 would moving back and forth within the reels. 

It was more noticeable during the credits as I saw the text going in and out. I talked to Cristina about it afterwards and how it might be a combo of that projector, the print itself, and the house reels they were on. 

Preshow Clips/Playlist: Automation scheduled for next week apart from event playlists and Dungeons & Dragons

Trailer Updates: 

Special Events/ AV set up: Other than the Projector 2 focus issue, Breathless went great! Just one framing adjustment was made early in the show (top of Reel 2) and then it was smooth sailing from there. Transition from intro to the film back to the alternate ending was seamless. Everything's been broken down and in 4/6. 

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): I uploaded new keys for Everything Everywhere and John Wick IV

Christine also came in and I ingested it

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection: I inspected the rest of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. It is in beautiful shape. It is on house reels and ready for Monday

I did a post inspection on Breathless after the screening. It is on their original house reels, the return labels are back on, and they are packed up and ready to go out! 

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning: I cleaned the Theater 4 projectors after Breathless.

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): I finished the cue sheets for next week. All it needs is the event and Dungeons & Dragons timing. 

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?: Yes

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24