NPP Projection Blog 4/25 Closing



To do this evening/ was completed: The single event tonight gave me a chance to focus on the cue sheets, TMS scheduling, and prepping for White Lightning next week 

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist: I downloaded the preshow clips (Generic_70s_15 and 5 mins, AreYouThere_5mins). The trailer list says "Generic_70s_25mins," but all I could find was the 5mins in the DCP downloads folder on the drive. 

I tried to ingest them as they were and I got error messages. So I ran them through DCP-o-matic and that seemed to do the trick. I managed to build the initial Are You There God playlists at the tail end of my shift, but please double check them so the cue sheets are accurate

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: The Cymande event in Theater 1 went great! Intro and Q+A went smoothly and the DJ set up in Trees was super simple. Everything is broken down and back in its place. 

Q+A added to the recordings folder on the Drive. 

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers): 

Ordering/Receiving (content): Keys for Are You There, God? are uploaded

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection: I took a look at White Lightning just to familiarize myself with the print, pull my cues, and take pictures. It is in beautiful shape

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): I worked on filling out the cue sheets for next week. The automation lined up until Monday - Wednesday where every playlist was scheduled for their ticketed showtime, not the preshow start time. I adjusted that and automation should be set, even the OCAP showtimes. They should be good to go, but please someone cross-reference them for me as well. 

Event, Guardians 3, and Are You There God? timing still need to be added. 
Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?: Yes

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Report 4/6 Open

Projection Close 12/28 Lillian