NPP Projection Close 4/18



To do this evening/ was completed: A few hiccups during Melancholia, which took up the majority of my time, but otherwise fine. 

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist:

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: The private in 6 went off without a hitch

Trivia went fine once it was set up. Our usual tables were missing from their spot, so I had to use the family meal table. Also the AUX/Single XLR cable was missing from the DJ box. I grabbed the one from Theater 1 (and put it back once it was done), but like I said once it was all set up, it went fine. 

Melancholia was a mixed bag. My framing from 1 to 2 was not my strongest (SMPTE countdowns in Theater 1 are my mortal enemy now), I pushed the wrong button by mistake changing over from Reel 2 to 3, and then to top it all off, I didn't see the cue from 6 to the last reel, so for both Reel 3 and Reel 6/7 the audience saw the tail and countdown. Not my best show, but all the other reels went fine. They are post inspected and in the box. 

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content):
Beau is Afraid keys uploaded 

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning:
I cleaned the 35 projectors once the show was over. 

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): I filled out next week's cue sheets apart from the events throughout the week. I also swapped out the scheduled screenings for their OCAP counterparts. 

I also checked out tomorrow's cue sheets and they're good!

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24