NPP Projection Report 4/29 Open


To do this evening/ was completed:

Presentation Issues: Lamps in the 3 and 7 Christies went off simultaneously around 1:30. This was during preshow in Theater 3 and the first round feature in Theater 7. I switched the lamps back on from booth 1 (this was during Jumanji) and they both stayed on after that. Theater 7's lamp was back on in less than a minute, since 3 was still in preshow it took a couple of minutes before someone caught it and radioed me. I thought about doing a hard restart of both projectors between rounds but since they stayed on I decided against it. Checked the booth just in case something was up there and AC and exhaust were both working.

Second round preshow in Theater 1 didn't start, the server loaded the playlist and left it paused at the start like it sometimes does in 2&6. So I guess this is a thing now. I'll bump this with DMS during the week.

House music shut off at some point today, no one radioed me I just noticed as I was walking around. I power cycled the audio system in that small rack in 4/6 and powered on the wall panels. Was fine after that.

Preshow Clips/Playlist: We're slipping on checking special event playlists it seems because only one playlist was built for Jumanji which had the intro slide. Today's show did not have an intro, tomorrow's does have the intro. I removed the slide from the existing playlist and built a new one for tomorrow.

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: Jumanji went well today. Zero lamp issues. A couple of things though:
-The first reel was left tails out after the tech yesterday. Not the end of the world but might as well rewind it after teching.
-No volume level was written down for this. I played it at my default for stereo prints in T1 (8.0) and that was fine. Similarly, no volume levels were written down for Matrix Reloaded or Space Odyssey despite both having already been teched. Please write these down when you tech prints.
-I'm not sure when the feed spindle housing was taken apart on the rewind bench in 1, but it was not put back together well. Only one of the three bolts that hold the housing to the table were fully tightened so the housing would move when winding. There was also a piece inside the housing that wasn't screwed back in place at all and left to rattle around inside as the spindle turned. I put everything back together.

One of the Theater 1 wireless mics was missing from the booth today. I'm guessing this just wasn't returned after Highlander intro on Thursday. These need to be brought back to the booth to charge after being used for events.

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): Gremlins 2 DCP is still going, should finish at some point this evening.

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection: Put all of Space Odyssey on house reels, put reel 1 of Matrix Reloaded back on a shipping reel tails out for now.

I put the Marked for Death trailer back on a core. This should be done after the screening if we're showing one of our 35mm trailers.

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning: Noticed a small leak in booth 2. Must be from the rain. I put some cloths on the floor to soak up the water coming in and gave Will the heads up so he knows to check on it. I also let Matthew know so the contractors can address it.

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift):

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Report 4/6 Open

Projection Close 12/28 Lillian