NPP Projection Close 5/23 (McKegg)



To do this evening/ was completed:
A very busy middle round sandwiched between two quiet rounds. 

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist: I made some OCAP playlists for next week 

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: Driver 23 event in Theater 4 went smooth! Super quick, but good show. The additional mic was broken down and put back where it belongs.

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): Updated Are You There God? and You Hurt My Feelings keys uploaded

Outgoing/Shipping (content): 

Print/video Inspection: I did a post-inspection of Driver 23. It's all set and back on its shipping reels

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Yes

Maintenance/cleaning: I cleaned the projectors in Theater 4 after the show

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Cue sheets for next week are filled out. I did the automation after the cue sheets were done to make sure they were correct. Just missing some credit offset timing and event timing. 

I noticed that on the website we have a Master Gardener OCAP screening for the last round on Tuesday. I searched on EclairPlay to see if we could download it, but I don't see it on there. We might need to update the website!!

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?: Yes

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24