NPP Projection Close 5/30



To do this evening/ was completed: A quiet evening here with no print or trivia, so it was some mostly administrative stuff

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist: I built Spider-Verse CCAP and OCAP playlists for 6/2 and built a playlist for Rabid. I think they should be set, but please double check them! Rabid just needs credit offset

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: Jack told me that there was a Closed-Captioned device in Theater 2 in the first round. I picked it up and it is back in the closet with the rest of them. 

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): Fast X, Are You There God, You Hurt My Feelings, and Spider-Verse keys are uploaded

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Yes, I also updated the Asset Tracking whiteboard 

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): I filled out the cue sheets for this coming week and scheduled the automation. 

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?: Yes

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Report 4/6 Open

Projection Close 12/28 Lillian