NPP Projection Report Closing 6/13



To do this evening/ was completed: With the Elemental timing shifts, the cue sheets are going to need to be updated once they're adjusted. 

Presentation Issues: 

Preshow Clips/Playlist: I noticed that we didn't have an SPL for Body Parts so I built one

Trailer Updates: 

Special Events/ AV set up: I took a look at Mommie Dearest to see if the volume was right in Theater 2. At 5.5 it was a little quiet and I ended up adjusting it to 6.6 and that sound just right.

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers): 

Ordering/Receiving (content): Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown came in

I started ingesting Asteroid City from Deluxe

Keys for Past Lives have been uploaded

Outgoing/Shipping (content): 

Print/video Inspection: I inspected Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown. It's got some wear and tear, with a hint of vinegar and warping, but it's in otherwise nice shape. With the changeover cues on Reels 2-4 someone essentially hole-punched the cues on the print, so something to keep an eye out for! It is on house reels and in Theater 1

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Yes

Maintenance/cleaning: I took out and then put back a seat in Theater 4

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): While I was filling out next week's cue sheets and scheduling automation, I noticed that the timing for Elemental was way off. Emailing Matthew about it, it looks like it's because of the Carl's Date short tacked on to the front of the feature. 

So after sending what that schedule looks like, Matthew's made some corrections and I got through some of them, but the rest still need to be adjusted in the cue sheets and automation. Kicking the start time back 10 minutes is helping with some of these screenings, but there are others which are still pushing up against other rounds.

I got through most of Friday - Monday (Sunday still needs to be filled out and scheduled) I would for sure take a closer look at these tomorrow to catch anything I missed. I can sense this is going to be a bit of a bane for the next couple days. 

Every theater that doesn't have a screening of Elemental has been scheduled for automation. 

Also tomorrow's cue sheets cross referenced with automation and all set. 

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?: Yes

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24