Projection Admin 6/17



To do this evening/ was completed: Elemental screenings are going well! I've been finding it best to check in with MOD before a manual start so you can let them know that you'll bring up the next film when they're ready. Few more tight turnarounds/manual starts this evening. Keep the walkie nearby. 

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist: Started building out the playlists for 6/23 and noticed that the 6/9 forecasts were in not all but definitely a few of the 6/16 playlists. Also, some of these are also missing the 'tip' bit of the preshow. Not sure what exactly happened here but it's frustrating. Please be extra careful when you're building these. I have adjusted the forecasts for the 6/16 playlists that needed it, but I have not adjusted the 'Tip' because it will change the length of the shows by 1 minute, messing up the cue sheets for the rest of the day, so I will change that first thing in the morning and adjust the cue sheets where necessary. Also--I'm waiting to build a 6/23 playlist for Elemental. Hold off on that right now. but please continue to build out the playlists you can this evening! Thank you! 

Trailer Updates: NOTE: 6/23 PG trailer pack is the same as the new 6/23 trailer pack. No changes. I made a new PG13 trailer pack. We're waiting on the Satirical States trailer for the R pack. We can hold off on that. 

Special Events/ AV set up: Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown went very, very well! Nice to do a matinee screening. No issues with the projectors. Rewound the print, ready for tomorrow. 

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): Downloaded and ingested ET Trailer. 

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning: Folks, I just about lost ten years off my life when I came upstairs to use the T4 bench, turned it on before realizing that the speed dial was set to 50 percent speed. I haven't come this close to feeling like I'm having a heart attack since I had actual gallstones. Please, please do not rewind film at this speed and always remember to set the dial to 0. I've mentioned this before several times. The print could've snapped on me today. 

Working on properly organizing the photos/videos I got of the platter system yesterday. Probably will be up by tomorrow evening!

Projectors have been cleaned for tomorrow. 

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Double checked today before opening and made adjustments for tomorrow to make sure the OCAP screenings were correct and cross referenced this with the TMS. 

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24