Projection Admin 7/26



To do this evening/ was completed: Hey everyone. Whew! What a time we've had with Barbie and Oppenheimer. Thanks, all, for making these platter shows a breeze alongside other specialty screenings. I'm thrilled with how it's turned out so far. Tomorrow the platter will be moved into T4. Alec will be in on Friday morning to move it with Matthew, John, and I cannot, for the life of me, remember who else (apologies to my colleague who I am forgetting! I have Barbenheimer brain... 
I'll be covering Jack Friday evening. While we're doing a great job of keeping our 35 shows running beautifully, I do want to stress that it's important for us to keep a watchful eye on our other duties. Specific notes below, but we need to work together to make sure that the marquee stays updated and I'd rather someone work on playlists/cue sheets before inspecting a print, but only to do that if we have a little while before the print screens. Depending on the circumstance, we need to make sure we're prioritizing the right thing(s). Also, please remember to check the platter every twenty minutes regardless of whether or not you are actually in the booth. 

Staff screening for Talk to Me are out. Keys for this feature open up tomorrow. I'll get volume and adjust the cue sheets accordingly. 

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist: ALL first run features--apart from The Meg--have new, updated playlists for 7/28 - 8/3. Both CCAP and OCAP. I have also built all necessary special first run playlists for T6 (start of preshow cues are different). 

Downloaded and ingested following preshow content: 

PSA_BOGO
PSA_Happy Hour
TRL_DriveAwayDolls

Trailer Updates: All new trailer packs have been added for 7/28, though the PG pack stays exactly the same. Kat reached out today to let us know we can make some replacements. Poor Things and Problemista have had their release dates pushed back, so we're taking them out. I updated our current 7/21 playlists for PG13/R to reflect. 

Built playlists for E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial (one for 7/29 with Intro and one for 7/30 without). 
Built playlist for Misfits.
Built playlist for The Mist.

Copied the Generic_Crime preshow content over to the DCPII drive. This will be for At Close Range

Special Events/ AV set up: Mics all set for both special events tonight (T3/T4). Will took T4 from the booth, I took T3 with the laptop. Intros went off easily. Will is going to advance the playlist remotely for T3 this evening (for q&a). 

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers): Received posters for Dumb Money. Organize and labeled them in 3/7. 

Ordering/Receiving (content): Received a trailer for the Cat Video Fest via thumb drive that was delivered in a poster tube. 

Ingested keys for SpiderVerse, Asteroid City, MI7

Started downloading Actual People DCP for NoBudge. Will be on the DCPII drive in T4/6.

Outgoing/Shipping (content): FedEx came to pick up Safe. Reached out about the return for Runaway (sony courier). 

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Updated the Embarrassment info this morning alongside the private Oppenheimer screening. Please, please add more titles to the cue sheets this evening for 7/28. I started on Monday, but we have a ways to go. I started on the TMS, but I'll do the bulk of it tomorrow morning now that the playlist are all done. 

Marquee updated?: We need to make sure we're on it with the marquee. For now, I took down the big ole wedding proposal and The Truman Show. I added Talk to Me along with The Mist and At Close Range (on the side). Tomorrow morning, I can add Shiva Baby on the other side, which I already put the letters out for. E.T. is selling pretty well, I think, but I can add that, too. 

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24