Projection Close 7/15



To do this evening/ was completed: Hey everyone, I logged into my account before realizing that Alec's blog was still in draft mode, but please come to the website to read through it. He mentioned that Jack is out sick (very sick) and will need a few more days to recover as he's in hospital and required to stay put. Coverage for the next few days is sorted. 

Presentation Issues: Got some requests for a volume change in T1 during MI7 (second round) but not during third round. Before I raised the volume for second round, I checked in on the theatre and it was already appropriately loud, though it was during an action scene (to be fair, most of the film is, well, an action scene) but I went up to the booth to bring it up to 5.5, which was alright. I would definitely keep it at 5.0 for now but can take another look on Monday just to be sure. 

Preshow Clips/Playlist: I downloaded the rest of the Barbie preshow and ingested all preshow content for both Barbie and Oppenheimer to the TMS. 

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: Just a note on closed captioning devices: they are working very well, but some are a little janky (I had to quickly snag another before a big MI7 show since the piece of the clasp that's attached to the bottom of the flexible pole was loose and kept spinning, thus, the whole thing wouldn't stand up on it's own). It's kind of hard to describe this without a demonstration, but I tried fixing it later and still can't figure out how to make it stationary. It's labeled as no.1 in the storage closet. We seem to only have one working captiview since another had a piece break off. I think it'd be more than wise to order up some more (unless we've got extra somewhere?) whilst fixing the others, so I can add that to my to-do list for Monday. 

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content):

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection: Inspected At Close Range, which looks great! Despite some unsettling grease cues (see notes on report) and some rough head and tail leader, the image itself is in rather lovely condition. I took some good shots (if I do say so myself), but tried not to plague Conrad with too many this time. Pics are uploaded and report is available. We have some time before this screens on 8/2. We received this print Tails out. It is back on shipping reels, tails out, ready for house reels when the time comes. 

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning: I cleaned/scrubbed just about every surface we regularly come into contact with in 4/6. 

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes! Checked Sunday times and checked this evening when I came in. We're all good. 

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Report 4/6 Open

Projection Close 12/28 Lillian