Projection Close 7/22



To do this evening/ was completed: Friday night for Oppenheimer! Big crowds. Both 35mm Oppenheimer shows went very well. Platter continues to run smoothly and without issue. 

Presentation Issues: MOD radioed me about the volume in T6 for Spiderverse, saying a few customers came out asking if we could lower the volume. I'm not sure who built these, but the volume was set to 7.0 in the T6 playlist for Spiderverse and that is way, way too loud. I altered both the ccap and ocap for T6 and immediately brought the volume to 5.0. 

Radioed MOD about a person I could see from the booth, in T1, who we had to consistently ask to take her bare feet off the table. 

T6 did some strange acting up today and I almost thought we weren't going to get Past Lives up on screen. I was first notified that the manual start didn't go through. I noticed the TMS and T6 server suggested it was playing but it wasn't and was still red. I went to delete it off the TMS and just bring it up manually, but each time I went to bring up the playlist--both on the TMS and the T6 server separately--it would load something random off the server (mind you, I also took off the shutdown cue). I wound up just powercycling the page a few times and it worked. This might've just been a glitch, but we will certainly take a further look. No other issues presented themselves after that. The show played just find. I advanced the playlist to meet cue times. 

Preshow Clips/Playlist:

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: I set up the soccer game in Trees. Fox channel is up on the cable monitor in 4/6. switched the projector over to Digital Link without issue. 

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content):

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning: So I had a theory that if we bring down the volume on the cp500 and raise the volume on the cp750, we would solve the static issue during the super loud scenes in Oppenheimer. Alec set the volume at 6.5 for analog and 8.5 for digital in tandem. So far, this has pretty much worked. The volumes are almost perfect. Normally it doesn't make a huge difference when you move up or down a half decible, but in this case you can hear every point in a decible with this soundtrack...we're definitely  trying to just break even. I played with the volumes a bit but it's hard to gauge when running the print. I think that combo definitely works for now. The loud scenes are able to be a lofty presence without blowing the speakers or ruining our eardrums. We should still play with it a bit. 


Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes. Checked today and checked tomorrow! 

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24