NPP Projection Close 9/19



To do this evening/ was completed: Double events didn't slow me down tonight, but Death Becomes Her needs to be built and scheduled first thing

Presentation Issues: During The Nun II in Theater 3 during the last round, the masking didn't adjust to scope through automation. I was in the midst of ending the Industrial Musicals event so I couldn't get down there immediately. I tried to walk Jared through it, but ultimately went down there myself. When I first went ot the manual controls, they didn't work and noticed that the power strip had been turned off.  Once I turned that back on, I was able to adjust the masking. 

Automation in Theater 7 didn't start so I had to do manual starts for the last two rounds

Preshow Clips/Playlist: I was looking at the automation for tomorrow and noticed that not only has Death Becomes Her hasn't been scheduled, the playlist hasn't been built. We were missing the Queer Camp preshow clips to match the trailer list so I started downloading those. Unfortunately this was at the end of the night so I wasn't able to ingest them before I had to go. I started building as much of the playlist as I could with what was already ingested. 

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: The Industrial Musicals event went perfectly! I checked in with Cristina beforehand, we had a good tech (despite needing to call Alec with some spotlight setup), but once we got going, I was keeping an eye on everything throughout! There were a few technical cues like pausing and volume that didn't go off, but I was there to manually stop and start to play it safe. Everything is broken down. 

Trivia also went smoothly! Thankfully Shay got here early so I wasn't rushing between that and starting the Industrial Musicals event. Everything down there is also broken down. 

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):23

Ordering/Receiving (content):
Keys for Death Becomes Her and It Lives Inside uploaded

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): I filled out the cue sheets for next week, apart from credit timing for Dumb Money, It Lives Inside, The CreatorStop Making Sense, and certain event timing need to be filled out. 

I cross referenced tomorrow's cue sheets with automation and that's how I caught Death Becomes Her. Everything else is set. 

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?: Yes

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24