NPP Projection Close 9/26



To do this evening/ was completed: New Jack City went well tonight, apart from the DJ from the event afterwards accidentally absconding with our HDMI dongle. 

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist:

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: At long, long last I finally had a terrific show in Theater 1. Even with deadly combo of the grease changeover cue at the end of reel 3 and the blind spot, New Jack City went perfectly. Framing and changeovers were on point throughout. It feels good. 

The music video showcase down in Trees also went smoothly. I set up as much as I could in advance, but then also talked to Eliel to help set up because the DJ was slated to arrive while I was running the print. I checked on it once the movie was over and it looked like everything was going good. 

When I checked back in to break everything down, everything had been put in its place except for the HDMI Macbook Dongle, which was missing. I told Eliel and he concluded that the DJ must have taken it by mistake. He sent an email to John about it because they need it for karaoke tomorrow. 

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): Keys for Dumb Money, It Lives Inside, and Stop Making Sense are uploaded

This Place finished downloading and I unzipped the file successfully

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:
I did a post inspection on New Jack City. I rewound them to tails out on the house reels for now because I was having trouble preventing tenting on their shipping reels. 

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning: I cleaned both projectors in Theater 1

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): I finished out the cue sheets that Jack had filled and cross referenced them with automation. They're looking good! 

Tomorrow's cue sheets cross referenced with automation and set

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?: Yes

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24