NPP Projection Close 10/17



To do this evening/ was completed: NewFest kept me busy at the top of the evening, but nothing I couldn't handle. 

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist:

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: Both NewFest events went smoothly. I was on walkie to communicate with holding the house for Anhell69 and the New Voices Grant Showcase. But intros and Q+A ran well and I broke everything down in both theaters. 

The DJ setup in Trees was also thankfully handled by Eliel while I was focused on the events. It was still going strong by the time I had to go, so I didn't have a chance to break everything down. There was an XLR and Extension Cord brought down from 4/6

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): Keys for Stop Making Sense, Dicks: The Musical, Coraline, and Anatomy of a Fall are uploaded 

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection: 

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): I did this week's cue sheets and tried to fill out as much as I could. The only thing that's needed is credit timing for The Killer and credit start times for Last Crusade and Coraline

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?: Yes

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24