NPP Projection Close 1/19



To do this evening/ was completed: A quiet night at Prospect before I'm out for the holidays, which I am much grateful for. 

Presentation Issues: Jared walkie'd me to let me know that the Wonka trailer was was still in some of the preshows. I told him I'd mark that here to sort out tomorrow. 

Preshow Clips/Playlist: 

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: Cobra went well, only the head of reel 5 must have been spliced on out of frame, it was off when I changed over to that reel. Noticed there was no inspection report for this also. Jack, if you have notes from when you inspected this can you put them on the drive? The print is tails out under the bench to be reinspected. -AL

Trivia also went smooth as always. A perfectly fine way to close out trivia for this year

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): Keys for Migration, The Color Purple, The Iron Claw, and It's a Wonderful Life uploaded

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): I finished the cue sheets for this week apart from timing for The Color Purple and Ferrari. I started the cue sheets for the week of 12/29 - 1/4, but haven't put in any of the end credit time. Just wanted to give whoever finishes them a head start. 

Tomorrow's cue sheets cross referenced with automation and set

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?: I brought a slew of posters from the Great Poster Purge of 2023 here for the Prospect folks who claimed them. I put them in the 3/7 booth for now. They're all labeled with the names of the people who claimed them. I sent out an email to make sure they come to us or MOD to grab them. 

Cleaning lights on for the night?: Yes

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24