NPP Projection Close 1/16



To do this evening/ was completed: Easily one of the busier nights I've had in a while with the print and some technical issues, but thankfully nothing too catastrophic. All in all productive.

Presentation Issues: For the middle round of American Fiction in Theater 5, I went to load the playlist for a manual start and didn't see the playlist in there. I was trying to troubleshoot the issue and after calling Jack he was able to walk me through what to do. I scheduled a show for tomorrow morning so whatever element we were missing (which turned out to be only one preshow clip) quickly ingested into Theater 5. I was able to get it up and running, but after about 22 minutes into the preshow. 

The additional Welcome 5 mins slide at the top of Beautician and the Beast threw off the timing a bit based off the cue sheets. Cristina was confused when it first came on, but I told her it was part of the trailer list. Still, it did make the turnaround into the next round a little too tight.   

Preshow Clips/Playlist: I built pretty much all the playlists that play in Theater 4 and 6 for next week as well as the Origin playlist apart from the actual feature cues. 

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: Beautician and the Beast went great! Focus and changeovers went great except for maybe a little bit of a hiccup going into Reel 5 because the cue was a little wonky. I didn't get a chance to start a post-inspection, but the reels are rewound and ready for it tomorrow. 

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): Origin was received and I started ingesting it. It, for some reason, has 9 minutes of credits, but the prelim playlist is built. 

Updated Zone of Interest keys uploaded

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection: I started looking at the first half of The Deer Hunter (Reels 1-4 of 9) and it looks incredible. Even though it's a 2002 reissue it's in beautiful condition. The cues make me a liiiiiiittle nervous, but it should be fine. Those reels are back on their shipping reels for now and I'll be taking a look at the rest next week. 

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Yes

Maintenance/cleaning: I cleaned both projectors in Theater 1 after the show

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): I most of the cue sheets for next week. Taxi Driver, All Dirt Roads Taste of Salt, and LiveWire credit timing still need to be added. 

The automation on the other hand, was not fully done. Theater 7 was being real finicky on what I could and could not schedule, so that still needs to be taken care of. 

Tomorrow's cue sheets cross referenced with automation and set. 

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?: Yes

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24