Projection 1/13



To do this evening/ was completed: Mean Streets print went super well this morning. Big, enthusiastic crow. 

Presentation Issues: Not a presentation issue, but T7 Christie touch panel (what we access on the comp w/VNC) logged out on its own, which then asks you to enter an Administrator password. (No one knows what the password is, which I've emailed DMS about. Alec kindly responded but wasn't sure either.) This has happened in the past. The thing is that it doesn't tamper with playback, and you can absolutely still access the individual server (IMS), but what's strange is that, on the TMS, the playlists in that theatre will occasionally go red. This doesn't do anything bad, but Alec and I suspect it's a linger issue from the server swap. I wound up restarting the panel (not the projector), which sorted the login issue. Back to normal with the panel. I did, however, scrape my back (despite wearing a coat) while up in the crawl space, so shoutout Jen for putting a bandaid on me. Be careful, folks. I updated DMS. We already asked them for a replacement server in T7 awhile ago and they know to get cracking on it. 

Preshow Clips/Playlist: I don't believe I properly advanced during a manual start today since the 4:20 showing of Wonka was to finish 17 minutes past it's original out time. There are LOADS of tight turnarounds and manual starts this weekend. It can be a bit of a headache, but keep your eyes peeled. I fumbled this one and I apologize. I emailed MOD. 

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: DCP of Don't Tell Her It's Me is still transcoding in T1. It'll be done by tomorrow evening. 

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): Ingested All Dirt Roads Taste of Salt

Received and ingested the keys for Raging Bull

Outgoing/Shipping (content): I will be shipping out Mean Streets Monday morning. 

Print/video Inspection: Re-inspected the print of Mean Streets

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Yes.

Maintenance/cleaning: Reset lenses for tomorrow's SOF print. It's scope. 

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes. Adjusted a showing on Sunday. 

Marquee updated?: Will adjusted the marquee this evening, will be able to add more 35 titles tomorrow after the print. We're a little tight on letters at the moment. Looking into ordering more. 

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Report 4/6 Open

Projection Close 12/28 Lillian