Projection Admin 1/14



To do this evening/ was completed: Screening of The Mission went well today in T1 despite really keeping me on my feet the whole time. Crowd had a lot of fun. I'm going to make some adjustments to P2 on Monday to check in with the alignments. I think we need to adjust the turret again. Also - did anyone make any adjustments to the spots board? The sequence for centre spots did not work this morning, much to my surprise. I'll run through these and reset anything come Monday morning. 

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist:

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: The DCP for Don't Tell Her It's Me didn't properly finish because of space. I cleared the comp and started a new DCP. Should be done by tomorrow evening. 

Touched base with Chenelle about the private on Tuesday. I'll be testing the setup Monday morning so that it's ready to go for Tuesday morn. She's not sure what adapter they'll need, but we'll have both out. Also, I'll send out a reminder about the early start time. Got the company slide for the TVs in Trees - another thing I'll test Monday morn. 

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): Keys for Angel Heart now live. 

Outgoing/Shipping (content): Gonna get The Mission out of here tomorrow 

Print/video Inspection: Re-inspected The Mission

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning: 

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes

Marquee updated?: Sundays on Fire can get taken down - that'll give us two 'i's to use. Noted what letters to put up this eve. Will is going to adjust. 

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24