Projection Admin 3/21 Lillian



To do this evening/ was completed: Ghostbusters and Immaculate features and preshow have been tech'd. 

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist: Sent the KGO preshow to T1. 

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: Setup for Kevin Geeks Out tonight. PA/Wireless mics and the hdmi connection for the laptop is all set. Remember to turn on the mixer (I also left both power strips on, but double check this just in case), and stay on NonSync for the whole show. I tested the setup myself but we also had a long run through with Kevin. I adjusted the settings on his laptop so he can see the incoming slides off to the side without this being onscreen (if, for whatever reason the settings change--though they shouldn't--I have photos of what it all should look like. Will has these.) I noted down a few volume changes throughout the presentation, so you'll have to ride it a bit. Some clips/segments are louder than others and there's a few lighting cues as well. All of this information is written down on a ROS sheet for the projectionist. At 6:40pm, Cristina and Kevin will be ready to get prepped. I prepped two mic stands for the two wireless mics Kevin requested. All in all, this should be a very easy show. 

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): Ingested Duel. Ingested Godzilla x Kong 

Outgoing/Shipping (content): 

Print/video Inspection: Ran a reel of Prison for Cristina, which does look pretty damn soft. I do think this is kind of a soft print, but I have a feeling I know what's up with the projector, I just didn't have much time to take a look at it today, so I will tomorrow. Volume noted on the white card attached to R1. 

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: 

Maintenance/cleaning: Updated the first run title info on the whiteboard. 

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift):

Marquee updated?: Took down a ton of titles, both first run and one 35mm title. Put up Ghostbusters and Immaculate. Not sure where all of our colon signs went (apart from the Now Showing one...) but I have the letters for Frozen Empire in the booth still, to finish off Ghostbusters. Will can add a '5' instead, if need be.

Posters updated?: Adjusted some Coming Soon/Now Showing slides and added Immaculate (now showing) and Godzilla (for coming soon). There are still 3 spots we need to change, two of which can get filled with Challengers and Sasquatch Sunset, which I've left out rolled up in the booth. I didn't change these because a few bikes were in front, but hopefully they'll be out of there soon. 

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24